- Organization must be an Associate Member of CAPFAA. ($150)
- Each representative must register for the conference.
- CAPFAA’s policies for vendors:
- Require vendors’ gifts or giveaways to be of nominal value (i.e., less than $10 fair market value).
- Prohibit all prize drawings, including scholarships.
- Prohibit vendors from organizing, sponsoring or conducting any social or non-social activities directed towards annual conference attendees.
- Abide by Connecticut Financial Aid Code of Conduct (https://www.chesla.org/sites/default/files/u10/CT%20Financial%20Aid%20Code%20of%20Conduct_0.pdf)
Membership in the CAPFAA organization and its activities include:
- Annual Professional Development and Training Events:
- Including, but not limited to:
- CAPFAA Conference, Tax Workshop, Graduate and Professional Symposium
- CAPFAA Web Site:
- Alphabetical listing and contact information for all associate members with a link to your organization’s home page.
- Volunteer and Networking Opportunities:
- Gain access to the CAPFAA Listserv and master calendar.
Vendors who do not follow these guidelines may be prohibited from vending at future CAPFAA conferences. The vendor structure is subject to change on an annual basis. Your acknowledgement below indicates that you have read the guidelines above and agree to adhere to them.