08 Jun Introducing Tami-Marie Mildner
June 8th, 2012 in Archived Articles
Email address: Tami.Mildner@uconn.edu
- Where do you work and what is your title? University of Connecticut as a Loan Counselor
- What’s your favorite food? Homemade Pizza and Chinese
- Why did you enter the Financial Aid field? I liking work with people and helping students and their families obtain their goals of a higher education.
- Most exotic place you visited? Monte Carlo, if you consider that exotic.
- What do you like about your job? What I like most about my job, is that I am able to help students and their families navigate through the Financial Aid process and the “Thank You.”
- What type of music do you like? I like all types of music, but especially the 80s.
- Who is your favorite author? I have two favorite authors, Judith McNaught and Tess Gerritsen
- What is the last book you read? Fifty Shades of Grey
- What training are you looking forward to? 2012 Comprehensive Training Agenda
- Where do you call home? Coventry, RI
- What do you do when you are not working? When I am not working, I like to travel, read, and hang out with my three nephews. During the summer, you will find me at the beach.
- Where do you like to go on your vacation and what do you like to do? On vacation, I tend to go to Walt Disney World, because I am a Disney Vacation Club Member and I enjoy the benefits that it provides.
- What is your favorite saying? It is part of the adventure.
- What is your cellular ringtone? Friday